Maximum precision in the costruction of molds
SISTMOLDING specialises in the production of high precision moulds.
All our moulds are extremely resistant to wear and are easily maintained, which makes them ideal for series production as they ensure:
- Long duration;
- Maximum repetition accuracy;
- Easy maintenance;
- Guarantee of millions of hits.
The material used and heat treatments are all certified.
In order to make the moulds oil and lubricating grease free, SISTMOLDING has opted for a PVD coat on all its moving parts.
Moreover, all moulds, except customised ones, are produced in 1.2085 (stainless) steel, to eliminate corrosion and reduce maintenance costs to a minimum, thus prolonging its useful lifespan.
SISTMOLDING can produce:
- Moulds with electronic process control;
- Multi-cavity moulds;
- Moulds for co-moulding;
- Moulds for high-pressure polyurethane;
- Moulds for thermoforming.
Machining - Steel That Takes Shape
The tooling department has advanced machinery to effectively deal with every request competently.
We can produce mechanical design parts taking into consideration limited tolerances.
The tooling department consists of:
- 2 Work Center 3 axis MORI SEIKI – KITAMURA;
- 1 Work Center 5 axis MIKRON;
- 1 HAUSER;
- 3 Turn CNC – MORI SEIKI – BOLEY – HAAS;
- 2 Tradinional Turn – SCHAUBLIN;
- 4 EMD Spark MITSUBISHI – INGERSOLL – ONA – JAPAX;
- 6 WIRE EDM MITSUBISHI – AGIE – SODICK – FANUC;
- 1 Hole Edm 7 assi – TOPEDM;
- 4 Griders – JUNG – Z&B – FAVRETTO;
- 1 Grinder in tondo – STUDER;
- 1 Grinder without center – AGATHON.